Are You Ready for a Career Change? - Jadugai Students Corner

Click & Cash

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday 16 December 2015

Are You Ready for a Career Change?

Are You Ready for a Career Change?

woman on laptop with moving boxes - Westend61/Getty Images

Are you unhappy in your current job? Has the economy forced you to consider a new career? Whatever your reason for seeking out a new professional path, it's a decision that you can't take lightly. Changing careers can be very stressful, and if you're not careful, very costly. Before you give your two-week notice, take a moment to look at the statements below. How many of them apply to you?

Are You Ready for a Career Change?

  • I do not feel satisfied or challenged in my current role.
  • My job no longer fits my personal goals, suits my skills, or matches my basic interests.
  • My career ambitions cannot be fulfilled at my current company.
  • I am dissatisfied with my company's performance, direction, or method of doing business.
  • I seldom think about my job when not at work.
  • I would consider a new job at my current salary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages